PRIMA is run by the AICPA, and help with using PRIMA or PRIMA related questions is provided by the AICPA. The AICPA peer review team has a dedicated hotline for PRIMA related questions and problems.
Tips to try prior to calling:
- Try PRIMA Help, which has step-by-step instructions with screenshots and videos within PRIMA. For information on how to access the PRIMA Help, click here.
- Make sure your internet browser is up-to-date and/or try to complete the task in another browser. To see a list of compatible browsers please see the Getting Started in PRIMA article published by AICPA. The most up-to-date version of Chrome has worked the best.
Information needed prior to calling:
- Firm name
- Firm peer review number
- Managing partner/peer review contact information (phone number and email)
- Brief description of the problem and if possible screenshots
- Computer and PRIMA access
AICPA PRIMA hotline number: (919) 402-4502
- Help using PRIMA - press 1
- Help related to standards, guidance and/or the peer review process (non-PRIMA related questions) - press 3
If there is no answer, leave a message.
The lines are managed Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CST. Most likely staff is assisting another caller. Messages are answered in the order they are received and returned within 48 hours. When leaving a message, please include the following information: your name, the firm name and firm peer review number, description of problem you are having, and your call back number with a time you will be available by a computer.