The Outstanding Visionary Award recognizes the achievements of members in public practice or business and industry who are working to advance the CPA profession.
Following are examples of characteristics and accomplishments that will be considered:
- Actively works to enhance the future of the profession, such as through efforts to advance diversity, mentor other professionals or create opportunities for the development of others.
- Implements innovative company initiatives, technological solutions or client service tactics that contribute to the advancement of their company, firm or clients.
- Leads by example and commitment within their organization and the profession.
- Exhibits foresight, understands the profession beyond the numbers and seeks to promote its goodwill.
All nominees must be MOCPA members. To nominate a candidate, please complete these steps:
- Complete the nomination form below. Demonstrate how the candidate’s experience and accomplishments align with the spirit of the award—thus why he or she deserves to be honored for this award. Be thorough and give specific examples.
- Submit a résumé and/or bio, as well as 3-5 letters of testimonial. Testimonials may be solicited from people with whom the candidate works closely, such as his or her supervisor, a colleague, someone mentored by the candidate, a client, or someone who works with an associated charitable organization.
After submitting this form, please send a résumé and/or biography, and 3-5 letters of testimonial to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The MOCPA email system cannot accept zip files or files over 10MB. These messages will be rejected by the MOCPA server without sending a failure message. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of materials within one or two business days.
If these materials cannot be submitted electronically, mail or fax the information to:
Missouri Society of CPAs
540 Maryville Centre Drive, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63141
Fax: (314) 997-2592