Since 2006, MOCPA and AICPA have partnered to honor outstanding women in the profession through the Women to Watch Awards. This program highlights the accomplishments of women in the profession, and demonstrates to emerging female leaders that success is not out of reach.
The following characteristics and activities will be considered:
- Demonstration of leadership.
- Mentorship and support for the development of other professionals.
- Community service.
- Contributions to the profession.
- Creation and implementation of workplace improvements.
Please note: Award recipients must be members of both MOCPA and AICPA.
To nominate a candidate, please complete these two steps:
- Complete the nomination form below. Demonstrate how the candidate’s experience and accomplishments align with the award criteria—thus why she deserves to be honored. Be thorough and give specific examples.
- Submit a résumé and/or bio, as well as 3-5 letters of testimonial. Testimonials may be solicited from people with whom the candidate works closely (supervisor, colleague, someone mentored by the candidate, client, or if applicable, someone who works with an associated charitable organization or university).
After submitting this form, please send a résumé and/or biography, and 3-5 letters of testimonial to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The MOCPA email system cannot accept zip files or files over 10MB. These messages will be rejected by the MOCPA server without sending a failure message. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of materials within one or two business days.
If these materials cannot be submitted electronically, mail or fax the information to:
Missouri Society of CPAs
540 Maryville Centre Drive, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63141
Fax: (314) 997-2592