As a professional organization with more than 8,000 CPA members, MOCPA provides information and resources that CPAs need to advance their careers and enhance the quality of service to their companies and clients.
Take advantage of your membership benefits, including:
Develop professional networks that will last a lifetime.
- Six regional chapters that welcome networking and foster relationship building
- Niche-based committees that allow you to grow your network and contribute to your profession
- Discussion-based roundtables, as well as a tax listserve, for exchanging ideas with your peers
- Targeted career center to aid in job advancement
- Volunteer opportunities for members to give back to the community
- Exclusive social media connections for MOCPA members on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
News & Information
MOCPA keeps you informed in a rapidly changing profession.
- MOCPA.org – your source for profession news and connectivity
- Biweekly e-newsletters tailored to your area of practice
- The ASSET bimonthly news magazine packed with leading edge information and professional trends
- The daily Business Intelligence Brief, a quick-read update of the economic news that affects you and your company
Continuing Professional Education
MOCPA is the most comprehensive source for your CPE needs.
MOCPA is protecting your profession.
In addition, MOCPA members have access to valuable insurance benefits, as well as a variety of other savings opportunities.
Take Advantage of Your Membership!
Not a member? Join today! For more information about membership or member benefits, please contact Christy Aven at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 264-7966.