Looking to share your expertise with CPAs and accounting professionals across the state?
The Missouri Society of CPAs strives to keep our programs fresh and relevant. As a leading provider of CPE in Missouri, MOCPA is calling for new speakers and topics to keep our virtual conferences and featured events on the cutting edge of professional education.
MOCPA invites your submissions of new trending topics to supplement our traditional offerings. We are especially interested in case studies, best practices, and practical applications.
Core topic areas include:
- Accounting and auditing
- Corporate strategy
- Leadership and development
For examples of our current offerings, we encourage you to browse our Conferences and Featured Events list.
Speaking for MOCPA is a great way to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Promote your organization
- Grow your professional network
- Expand your knowledge on the profession’s hottest topics
- Share your expertise as part of an organization that delivers high-quality CPE programs
To be considered, please complete and submit the below Speaker Request Form. Your information will be reviewed, and we will contact you if there is an opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact Dan Koontz at (800) 264-7966 or email@example.com.