* This course is #2 in the Microsoft PowerBI series of webinars. Click button in Program Content section below to see suggested viewing order. *
Before you can analyze data, you first must get the data. This course focuses on getting data into a data model and then working with that data. Attendees will learn the importance of having data in a data model versus in a spreadsheet. We will introduce some of the basic features of Power Query (or Get and Transform in Excel 2016) and how it removes many of the roadblocks to getting data.
You will learn how you can eliminate the use of the resource sucking VLOOKUP function by using the efficient Relationship feature. After this class, you will finally be able to get the data you need to perform data analysis.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
After attending this presentation, you will .
- Have a complete understanding of proper data structure
- Obtain the skills to set up imports from various data sources
- Reduce your need for manually entering data into Excel
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
This course is #2 in the Microsoft PowerBI series of webinars. Click button below to see suggested viewing order.
- Getting data into the correct structure
- Data sources that you can access
- Working with multiple tables and data sources
- Steps to import data for analysis
- Introduction to Power Query and Get and Transform
View Series Sequence
All CPAs and Accounting Professionals that want to learn how to analyze data
Working knowledge of Excel features and functions
Add to Cart