This webinar details actual cases where CPAs made unethical decisions that resulted in the loss of their license or committed financial reporting fraud and went to prison.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
NOTE FOR OHIO CPAS: The Accountancy Board of Ohio has approved this course for 4 hours of credit toward the required professional standards to renew your CPA license. It does NOT qualify for new licenses. Gary Zeune is an approved ethics instructor at www.acc.ohio.gov/CPE/PSR.aspx
Learn how to make the right ethical decision even under extreme pressure.
- A deep discussion of actual fraud and unethical cases involving CPAs
- A managing partner who lost everything he worked for in one hour
- How false sign-off of work can cost you your license
- How the compensation and control system brought down a CPA firm
- Common immaterial amounts that are material ethics violations
- How CPAs can be independent in fact, but not to a jury
- How "willful blindness" can cost you your CPA license
- Examples of CFOs and CEOs fired for unethical behavior that didn't involve money
CPAs required to make ethical decisions to retain their license.
Add to Cart