This is it: the blockchain conference of the year in the Midwest.
The Missouri Society of CPAs is proud to bring you The Midwest Accounting and Finance Blockchain Conference this September 27th in St. Louis. There is no doubt that blockchain technology is impacting financial and business operations in a variety of ways. From systems to talent, operations to ethics; the disruptive wave that is blockchain technology is here and impacting your business and your clients’. This 8-hour event will provide you with the foundation of blockchain technology essential knowledge, and explores rich applications and use for accounting, controller, legal, and advisory services professionals. Featuring profession futurists, technology experts, cutting-edge profession use cases, and more; you won’t want to miss this exciting and powerful conference.
- Fundamental and Intermediate Blockchain Technology Essentials
- Blockchain Systems Adoption for Audit and Tax Professionals
- Blockchain Use Case Studies
- Cryptocurrency Applications and Futures
- Legal Implications of Blockchain Systems Adoption
- Blockchain Ethical Frameworks
- The Power of Combining AI and Blockchain Technology
This conference is ideal for:
- Controller and C-Suite Professionals
- Business Advisory Service Professionals
Obtain 8 hours of CPE, light breakfast and catered lunch included for $285 member/$350 nonmember.
For details about this event, please contact Andrew Grow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-392-5820.