One of our most popular programs! In a lively, fast-paced setting, you will receive an overview of new developments in the area of accounting and auditing. Coverage will be updated to reflect the most recently issued official pronouncements. This course will highlight issues faced by private companies and the CPAs who provide a range of services to them.
Can't attend in person? Accounting & Auditing Current Developments is available as a live webcast.
- Get a fast-paced, broad-based overview of the profession today and the major issues and challenges the profession faces
- Discuss the impact of financial deregulation on financial reporting and controls
- Prepare yourself to implement the revenue recognition and lease standards
- Obtain a progress report on standards affecting leases, not-for-profits and financial instruments
- Understand how data analytics will transform the accounting profession
- Receive an update on developments in preparation, compilation and review engagements
- Become aware of recent FASB standards and how they affect your company or clients
- Get an update on current and proposed standards involving EITF, FASB, PCAOB, ASB and IASB.
- Economics, business and reporting risk in today's economy
- How deregulation is reshaping compliance & reporting
- Implementing the revenue standard
- Financial reporting consequences of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Recent accounting standards, loan covenants not-for-profits cash flow, and financial instruments
- Can cash and tax basis reporting solve the revenue recognition and lease reporting challenges?
- Recent FASB pronouncements
- SSARS Update: Preparation, compilation and review update
- Recent ASB standards, going concern, the audit report
Accountants in public practice and industry who need a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements and other developments which will affect them in the coming year.
Add to Cart
NOTES: THIS IS A PAPERLESS CLASS; Electronic materials for this class will be available for download approximately 1 week before the class by logging into your account on our website.