Your organization needs capital and there are numerous financing alternatives. How do you choose whether to raise debt or equity? What are the key considerations and the advantages of each?
This session will provide real examples and detail the process to decide between debt and equity. Why would one be a better choice today and the other be a better choice tomorrow? If you want to enhance your corporate finance skills, this session is for you.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Understand the considerations when deciding between debt and equity financing
- Understand your cost of capital
- Interpret your cost of capital
- Evaluate the pros and cons of debt
- Know how to raise debt
- Understand the pros and cons of equity
- Learn how to raise equity
- Understand the decision process through several real world organizations examples
CEOs, business owners, board members, CFOs, Controllers, corporate financial managers, and professionals who advise them.
Some corporate finance classwork or experience helpful
Add to Cart