Tax planning is more than an estimated tax calculation, it's a process. Where are we now and what can we change? This timely webinar will highlight the significant 2017 developments of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and discuss key planning ideas for your clients as you prepare for the upcoming tax season.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event, with the instructor available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Define "hot issues" facing tax practitioners in planning for client returns.
- Apply key concepts to special client situations.
- Review of recent legislation and developments.
- Key updates of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Affordable care mandate and reporting.
- Medicare tax on high income wages and SE income.
- 3.8% Medicare Net Investment Income Tax.
- Tax provisions and 2018 extensions.
- Proposed revenue raisers.
- Reconsidering choice of entity.
Practitioners and members in industry seeking a general business and individual tax update with a review of key tax topics for planning and preparing client returns.
Add to Cart