* This course is #7 in the Microsoft PowerBI series of webinars. Click button in Program Content section below to see suggested viewing order. *
Data can be messy, in other words, it is not always clean and neat. Data comes from various sources like text files, Excel spreadsheets, databases, report files, etc. This is where most data analysis project fail . the inability to get the correct data.
This class focuses on using Power Query (Get and Transform in Excel 2016) to clean, shape and transform your messy data while still allowing you one click refresh. We will review various data issues including appending files, combining multiple files from a folder, adding custom columns, unpivoting data, creating a lookup table, and much more.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
After attending this presentation, you will .
- Understand how Power Query can solve your data needs
- Be able to use Power Query to get more data into Excel
- Know how to create a one-click refresh of your data
The major topics that will be covered in this class include using Power Query to:
This course is #7 in the Microsoft PowerBI series of webinars. Click button below to see suggested viewing order.
- Append files
- Combine multiple files from a folder
- Add custom columns
- Unpivot a table
- Create a lookup table from a table
View Series Sequence
All CPAs and Accounting Professionals that want to learn how to analyze data
Attended Microsoft PowerBI - Power Pivot for Advanced Data Analysis
Installed the Power Query add-in for Excel or install Excel 2016
Add to Cart