If you’re a CFO or aspire to be, this series provides you with the strategic and technical topics you need to excel as a finance executive. The series is comprised of multiple topics, addressed in four two-hour increments each session by various speakers throughout the year. You can register for all of the remaining sessions or sign up for just a single day.
MOCPA Learning Center
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday, September 23 | Financial Leadership
- Tell Me a Story: Become a Memorable Speaker
- Heartfelt Leadership: How Ethical Leaders Build Trusting Organizations
- Eight Attributes of Successful People
- Accounting Reimagined: The Future of Our Profession
Monday, October 21 | Managing People
- Managing People: Conquering the Soft Side of Your Job
- Corporate Ethics: Cases in Diversity and Inclusion
- Open Book Management: Making it Work in the Real World
- The Civil Advantage: Workplace Ethics and Civility