Established in 1909, the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) is the premier professional development organization dedicated to CPAs in Missouri, representing more than 9,000 members in public practice, industry, government, and education.
Membership in MOCPA provides a professional advantage by enabling CPAs to stay current on rapidly changing technical issues, improve the quality of their work, and advance their careers. In turn, MOCPA members carry this advantage on to the individuals and businesses they serve.
MOCPA provides its members:
- Continuing professional education (CPE) required to maintain the CPA license.
- Opportunities for connection through chapters, committees, roundtable meetings, and a variety of networking events.
- Government advocacy and protection of the profession’s interests in legislative affairs.
- The latest profession news and information.
- Promotion of the future of the profession through student-focused initiatives.
- Access to career development resources, professional standards information, and more.
MOCPA leads the CPA profession in Missouri and supports its members in a competitive and dynamic business environment.