Share your expertise as a speaker for the Missouri Society of CPAs.
The MSCPA is looking for individuals to speak at its conferences and seminars across the state. As the number one provider of CPE for Missouri CPAs, the society hosts more than 200 programs each year covering an extensive range of relevant topics for all accounting professionals.
Speaking for the Missouri Society of CPAs is a great way to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Promote your organization
- Grow your professional network
- Expand your knowledge on the profession’s hottest topics
- Share your expertise and be a part of an organization that continues to deliver high-quality CPE programs
If you are interested in presenting on the latest developments in your area of practice, please fill out the form below or contact Dan Koontz, director of professional development, at email@example.com or (800) 264-7966.