As a professional organization with more than 9,000 members, MOCPA provides information and resources that CPAs need to advance their careers and enhance the quality of service to their companies and clients. Take advantage of your member benefits!
Develop professional networks that will last a lifetime through:
- Six regional chapters that welcome networking, foster leadership skills, and offer volunteer opportunities for members to give back to the community;
- Niche-based committees that allow you to grow your network and contribute to your profession;
- Discussion-based roundtables, as well as a tax listserve and online Connect Communities for exchanging ideas with your peers;
- A targeted career center to aid in job advancement; and
- Exclusive social media connections for MOCPA members on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, as well as the society's Bar Talk podcast series.
News & Information
MOCPA keeps you informed in a rapidly changing profession through:
- MOCPA.org – your source for profession news and connectivity;
- Biweekly e-newsletters tailored to your area of practice;
- The ASSET bimonthly news magazine packed with leading edge information and professional trends; and
- The The Flagship Report, a quick-read update of the economic news that affects you and your company.
Continuing Professional Education
MOCPA is the most comprehensive source for Missouri CPE needs, offering:
MOCPA is protecting your profession with:
In addition, MOCPA members have access to valuable insurance benefits, as well as a variety of other savings opportunities.
Take Advantage of Your Membership!
Not a member? Join today! For more information about membership or member benefits, please contact Bridget Kostello at (800) 264-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.